Why join the WCCHSE Society? Here are a few great reasons!
- Connect with interprofessional health science educators and simulationists from across Western Canada
- Participate in informal virtual coffee sessions for opportunities to network, mentor and discuss issues common to health care simulation and lab education
- Join the WCCHSE Simulation Committee for sharing best practices, developing guidelines, designing evidence informed educator resources, and creating opportunities for collaboration
- Attendance at and voting privileges in the Annual General Meeting and Executive elections
- Easy access to educational resources that include simulation support tools and simulation organizations
- Professional development – attend the annual WCCHSE conference to stay current on advancements and innovations in health science and simulation pedagogy, as well as see what’s new with industry partners
- Membership is free and following acceptance you will have access to a secure portal for members only information
- How do you become a member? Simply click on the MEMBERS tab at the top of the website….Apply now!