Why join the WCCHSE Society? Here are a few great reasons!
- Connect with interprofessional health science educators and simulationists from across Western Canada
- Participate in informal virtual coffee sessions for opportunities to network, mentor and discuss issues common to health care simulation and lab education
- Join the WCCHSE Simulation Committee for sharing best practices, developing guidelines, designing evidence informed educator resources, and creating opportunities for collaboration
- Attendance at and voting privileges in the Annual General Meeting and Executive elections
- Easy access to educational resources that include simulation support tools and simulation organizations
- Professional development – attend the annual WCCHSE conference to stay current on advancements and innovations in health science and simulation pedagogy, as well as see what’s new with industry partners
- Membership is free and following acceptance you will have access to a secure portal for members only information. The repository is an online document storage system where members can share documents and resources. This is member driven, if you think it is important someone else may be trying to create the same process, work flow or template.
- How do you become a member? Simply click on the MEMBERS tab at the top of the website….Apply now!
*Please ensure to put the following email firstname.lastname@example.org on your safe sender list, or it may end up in your spam or junk mail. You don’t want to miss our next event!